Thursday, September 5, 2024

Lady Gaga's fiancé Michael Polansky helped her when she was in dark place

Lady Gaga's fiancé Michael Polansky helped her when she was in dark place. She was having some mental health during the creation of her Chromatica album.

She gushes on her fiancé, “I had never met anyone like Michael. He’s so smart and so kind. And his life and my life are very different. He’s a very private guy and he’s not with me for any other reason than that we are right for each other.”

“But I think what I want my fans to know is that I’m just, like, so happy”.

“I struggled for, like, many years before that. But everything started to change. Because I had a real friend who saw the ways in which I was unhappy and why. And he wasn’t afraid to truly hold my hand and get to know me on a very deep level".

“The missing piece in my life was having real love.”

The couple met at a friend's party and they stay together during COVID-19 pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment