Friday, September 20, 2024

Lady Gaga's father Joe Germanotta endorsed Donald Trump

Lady Gaga's father Joe Germanotta endorsed Donald Trump. During an appearance on Fox News on Thursday morning, he tells that both Trump and Kamala Harris are two vastly different people, one of them is pure, and he's a patriot.

Referring to Kamala, he said, "And the other ... is just going to say whatever she needs to say to get elected. That's basically what I hear."

He tells that his business was getting better during Trump administration and added, "I’m not voting for people. I mean, look, Donald, yeah, he's abrasive, okay, but, you know, he's a patriot, and his policies are there. All right, they're on target for me anyway."

“I'm into low fuel and food prices – low interest rates,” he continued. “Good economy, pro-police. Let the police do their job, law and order ... Don't let these protesters burn down our cities and the small businesses. Keep the jobs here in the United States."

"If you stack them up side by side, I don't know what the hell she's talking about".

"It's been it's an invasion, as far as I see it. We don't have secure borders anymore. There's no more legal immigration."

"My clientele, my customers, the ones that used to come once a week, now they come once every three weeks,” he claimed. “They're not coming to New York City. The tourist business is still fairly strong ... They're still popping into New York."

"You can’t get worse than it is now".

No comments:

Post a Comment