Monday, February 5, 2024

Lady Gaga's fuzzy friend Fozzi has died

Lady Gaga's fuzzy friend Fozzi has died. The owner, Frederic Aspiras posted a heartbreaking statement on his Instagram. 

Frederic is Lady Gaga's hairstylist and has lend his dog to her in the past.

Frederic wrote, "This is the most difficult thing to write..

My beloved Fozzi has passed away peacefully in my arms early Sunday morning".

"For 15 years he has been by my side with me in my own journey thru the most significant part of my life. From all the good and all the bad. We spent traveling the world together on world tours getting to meet people and see places from all over the world. If anyone ever saw me out anywhere it was always with him".

"Fozzi came into my life when I was young and lost. My father had just passed away. I never knew I needed someone like him. He was so empathetic that it would sometimes not feel as if he were even real. He saved my life".


If you got to meet Fozzi there was something very special about him. Unlike anything I’ve ever seen. He brought so much energy of happiness and comfort to so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment