Friday, January 26, 2024

Spice Girl Mel B's kids knows Lady Gaga, not Spice Girls

Melanie Brown, who is known as Mel B from Spice Girl was asked this question during an appearance on The Jennifer Hudson Show on Thursday, “So, do they know their mom is a Spice Girl?”.


Mel B responded, “I don't think they care that I'm a Spice Girl.”

Then she explained, “I mean I was playing my music the other day before we went to see Hamilton, and I was like, 'Hey kids, who do you think this is?' And they were like, 'I don't know, is it Lady Gaga?' I was like, 'No.’”

“‘What kind of music is this Mommy?’ I was like, ‘It's Spice Girls music that we wrote.’ They were like, ‘Really?’”.

Another question was whether Mel B's kids find her cool. Mel B answered, “No. I mean, I've got a 12-year-old, a 16-year-old and a 24-year-old.”

“I mean my 24-year-old thinks I'm kind of cool now because all my clothes have come back 'round in fashion".

“So my oldest daughter, she goes into my wardrobes and I see her stealing things. But I'm, oh well. It's fine.”

No comments:

Post a Comment