Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Lady Gaga credits Britney Spears for giving the chance to write song for her

Lady Gaga has become one of the famous singer and won many awards. When she was new in the music industry, she is grateful the opportunity given to write song for singer Britney Spears, which was "Quicksand" and also to Akon, who introduce her to the right people.

She told Access, “When you’re new, you need somebody and, in a way, Britney has done it for me in her own way by having me write songs for her on her record".

"I wrote that for her and she was different in a way, Britney, I don’t think has ever, she’s very careful about what she says and she’s very very classy and she sort of pulled me up but doing that. I’m a newbie.”

“I feel having me write a song for her, that she gave me a lot of credit for, that means a lot, she doesn’t have to do that. I mean why would she do that if I’m new and I’m essentially trying to take her spot".

No comments:

Post a Comment