Saturday, November 11, 2023

Kristin Chenoweth's response about Lady Gaga's former classmate Carly Waddell thrashing her

Lady Gaga's former classmate Carly Waddell, who was Bachelor star thrashed Lady Gaga by saying this during Trading Secrets with Jason Tartick podcast, "[We] would eat in a dance studio".

"And there was a piano, and [Gaga] would sit at the piano every single day and just play and sing Wicked at the top of her lungs every day. And we were all just trying to eat lunch. It was break time, and we were all forced to listen to her. And yes, was she good? Of course! She was great, but I just wanted to eat my sandwich. And so I used to just eat in the hallway because she was driving me crazy."

Kristin Chenoweth then posted on her Instagram and wrote, "I don’t think it would feel very good to me if one of my old classmates spoke about me in a poor way".

No comments:

Post a Comment