Sunday, July 21, 2024

Old text messages between Kesha and Lady Gaga about Katy Perry surfaced on the net

Old text messages between Kesha and Lady Gaga about Katy Perry surfaced on the net in 2018. The messages were in 2016.

That time Kesha accused Dr. Luke of sexual assault and she believes he also raped Perry. But both Katy and Dr. Luke have denied it.

Messages were below:

Kesha: She was raped by the same man. It’s sick.

Lady Gaga: She is probably really afraid to lose everything. You are really strong standing up to him, she’s not as strong as you yet. Have you talked to her?

Kesha: You’re right. I need to find sympathy and empathy for her. She’s so mean. It’s hard.

Lady Gaga: Do you want me to see if I can talk to her. I know she’s mean.

Kesha: Are you friendly with her?

Lady Gaga: NO. Omg NO. She makes me angry about shit but I just try to have empathy for her.

Kesha: Ugh I mean I know why she’s not coming forward. You are right and very insightful.

Lady Gaga: I mean. She probably hasn’t even accepted it yet.

Kesha: Maybe. It’s not my battle.

Later on, Lady Gaga explained that those were old messages and both of them have forgotten the incident.



No comments:

Post a Comment