Monday, March 18, 2024

Actress Heather Cowles tells how sweet Lady Gaga was when they were on the set of "Joker: Folie à Deux"

Actress Heather Cowles tells how sweet Lady Gaga was when they were on the set of "Joker: Folie à Deux".

She shared, "She hung around us the entire time. I don’t think the director told her to do any of this, but I’m sitting here and she’s sitting there and she gets up, sings her song and we’re all standing and she comes over and hugs and kisses me while she’s singing her song. She went by the name Stefani instead of Gaga. How she worded it was, 'If it was Gaga, no one would pay attention to me and no one would talk to me.' Once she said 'My name is Stefani', everyone was talking to her. She participated in everything. It was just herself."

Few days ago, Variety predict Lady Gaga as nominee for Best Actress for 2005 Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment