Friday, October 28, 2011

Lady Gaga looking forward to come to India

Lady Gaga looking forward to come to India. She told reporters, “It is great to be able to come to India, perform and meet my new amazing fans that are here. So I would like to say Thank You…my deepest gratitude and also I am most excited to meet all of you. The site-seeing in India are beautiful with the most beautiful people."

“I have worked very hard. So I think that will impress my fans here. I have built a special stage for this show on Sunday…it is unique for India…it has never been done anywhere in the world before,” she said.

“I will also be incorporating all collaborations I did with my Indian DJs. I was dying to come here. So now that I am here I will put my whole heart into the performance.”

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment