Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lady Gaga is confused with her real self and on stage

Lady Gaga is famous for her bizarre outfit . Sometimes she is confused between her real self and on stage persona.

She said, "The lines for myself have become so blurred now, I know not the difference between a moment of performance and a moment of honesty. If you were to ask me to remove my Philip Treacy hat at a party, in truth it is the emotional and physical equivalent of requesting I remove my liver."

"I know not the difference between the hair that grows from my head and the teal wigs that grow from my imagination. They are the same. They are both honest, and always have been. So maybe I know nothing of 'the art of escapism.' I was just Born This Way. I revere the dream to be real. I am always, and shall forever be, private in public."

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment